江西快3开奖结果查询结果 www.20xpl.cn The Digital Government Strategy, launched on May 23, 2012, is aimed at building a 21st-century government that works better for the American people.
The Digital Government Strategy has three main goals:
- Enable the American people and an increasingly mobile workforce to access high-quality digital government information and services anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Ensure that as the government adjusts to this new digital world, we seize the opportunity to procure and manage devices, applications, and data in smart, secure, and affordable ways.
- Unlock the power of government data to spur innovation across our nation and improve the quality of services for the American people.
The FTC continues to align its customer service and information technology strategy with the key aspects of the Digital Government Strategy.
Specifically, the FTC has achieved the following strategic objectives and milestones of the Digital Government Strategy.
Part A: Information Centric
2. Make Existing High-Value Data and Content Available through Web APIs:
An API (or Application Programming Interface) allows a website or software program to accept requests from an external source and send back responses to those requests. FTC offers an API endpoint for Early Termination Notices, which are related to the Hart-Scott-Rodino (HSR) Act’s requirements for companies concerning mergers and acquisitions. See more information about FTC APIs and the technical details for the HSR Early Termination Notices API endpoint.
Part C: Customer-Centric
7. Improve Priority Customer-Facing Services for Mobile Use:
The agency’s primary website, 江西快3开奖结果查询结果, was developed using responsive design and can be used effectively on any device/screen size, whether desktop PC, mobile phone, or tablet.
The FTC’s Complaint Assistant, www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov, was also redesigned responsively and performs well on any device.
8. Measure Performance and Customer Satisfaction to Improve Service Delivery:
The agency’s primary website, 江西快3开奖结果查询结果, and other sites, including consumer.www.20xpl.cn and consumer.gov, participate in the Digital Analytics Program of the General Services Administration (GSA) which uses Google Analytics Premium to assess how visitors use the sites. The FTC uses this information to improve the websites, share FTC information more effectively, and create a more engaging experience for website visitors.
These sites also offer users the opportunity to provide feedback on their experience and satisfaction with the site, via ForeSee Results’ ACSI survey tool.